Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Kicking Animals All Weekend Thread (and boy are my legs tired)

nyis4meatheads

What are you fools doing this weekend?

Tonight - plan was to have people over to the roofdeck. Then I found out the motherfucking landlord padlocked the door to the roofdeck cuz that stupid Harvard medical fucker fell off a roof and killed himself. For now the deck is closed. So I need a back-up plan

Tomorrow - recover from said back-up plan. Maybe go to the beach or something

Sunday - yeah, I really have shit to do this weekend

Someone come up with a backup plan for me.

TIA,

scavy's best buddy

umm you might want to check with the fire dept if it is even legal to padlock your roofdeck door.....usually they are fire escapes and HAVE to be open at all times.

i live in the N.end and my buddys landlord padlocked the door to the roof.....he simply called the fire dept and they came over and broke off the padlock with big fucking plyers....then we went up and drank all day/night.

but then again you could have already thought of this

umm you might want to check with the fire dept if it is even legal to padlock your roofdeck door.....usually they are fire escapes and HAVE to be open at all times.

i live in the N.end and my buddys landlord padlocked the door to the roof.....he simply called the fire dept and they came over and broke off the padlock with big fucking plyers....then we went up and drank all day/night.

but then again you could have already thought of this

dude, this is a great fucking point. One of my neighbors is a city planner, so he's usually on-point with all this shit, so we were going to wait to see if he has any savvy moves to make them open it, this would probably be the savviest. We don't have a fire escape because we've got a stairway that leads up to the roofdeck (and down to the basement). I'll definitely call the BFD if they won't take the lock off.

Your roof doesnt have a fire escape attached does it? Well to tell you the truth the last fucking place I would run in a fire is to that roof..

also your landlord will never re-open that roof, i mean you had to put out chairs and planking

tonite---jurys. afterwards troll around boston looking for an afterparty

sat----troll around looking for a pool party

sunday---troll around looking for a bbq

go to betty ford tonight so you and phatness can come swimming tomorrow or im looking into deporting your little spik ass...capishe?

Your roof doesnt have a fire escape attached does it? Well to tell you the truth the last fucking place I would run in a fire is to that roof..

also your landlord will never re-open that roof, i mean you had to put out chairs and planking

nah, no fire escape. But you could easily jump to another building from the roof. We've contemplated doing this pretty much everytime anyone's boozed up there.

I don't care if I'd ever actually use it for a fire escape, I just want the deck re-opened.

Planking was already up on the roof. It's got a railing built on top of a huge planked deck.

Correction to my weekend plans - Saturday - swimming with ferrets.

Tonight: Bastille Day party at Rumor...wait, I am an American...ah well, host thinks he's Euro and not Framingham-bred suburbanite...Underbar, RISE.

Tomorrow: Going to work on zero hours of sleep: uncharted territory. Going to bed at 4 pm.

Sunday: Work, then BUMP for Carl.

Monday: NOT working, thank heavens.

dude, this is a great fucking point. One of my neighbors is a city planner, so he's usually on-point with all this shit, so we were going to wait to see if he has any savvy moves to make them open it, this would probably be the savviest. We don't have a fire escape because we've got a stairway that leads up to the roofdeck (and down to the basement). I'll definitely call the BFD if they won't take the lock off.

it is a nessecary call if you have to make it !!

Tonight-- layin low

Sat-- maybe hit up the AS220 festival/block party thing in the day. Hoska and Tim O Keefe are spinning and I think there's like rides or games and junk. Then maybe go to the beach. Then maybe have a drink with my new IB...who knows.

Sun-- beach it sik.

p.s. cookie i thought your fam was in town for the weekend?