Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No One Posted A Zabiela Review?

Wow I cant believe no one posted a review of this party. this was my first time hearing zabiela and he automatically jumped into my top 3 list. i liked his track selection, some of the stuff i wasnt too fond of but it didnt matter because he destroyed every song. The things this guy can do with the efx 1000 and turntables is amazing, and he does it all 100% FLAWLESSLY! I've NEVER seen anyone do the things he does, he DEFINITELY lived up to the hype that everyone was giving him. he takes the art of djing to another level, just when i thought im starting to get good he made me feel like a beginner again. The vibe in that room was amazing, althought it did feel a lil "tiesto-ish" with alot of ppl just facing the dj both watching zabiela. but i must admit he was fun to watch, ive never seen a dj move around so much in the booth, he really looked like he was into it, THAT IS HOW ALL DJS SHOULD LOOK IN THE BOOTH! The closing dj was good as well, following zabiela and keeping up the energy is one tough task, he managed it well. it was good to see zabiela come back into the booth towards the end of the night. he was teaching the closer some tricks on the efx 1000. he seems like a very humble person. all in all i give the night a 4 1/2 out of 5. AWESOME STUFF, CHECK THIS GUY OUT PEOPLE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!

I was at Robots first listening to my boy Robbie spin. Then I went to Pacha to hear Dennis close it out for JZ. Got there around 4. JZ was pretty good. Nothing mindblowing, but fun nonetheless. Dennis brought the house down. Even JZ was dancing in the middle of the dancefloor. To paraphrase JZ, "I just think the guy plays some great fuckin toons..." (speaking of Dennis)Solid night of music all around...

Wow I cant believe no one posted a review of this party. this was my first time hearing zabiela and he automatically jumped into my top 3 list. i liked his track selection, some of the stuff i wasnt too fond of but it didnt matter because he destroyed every song. The things this guy can do with the efx 1000 and turntables is amazing, and he does it all 100% FLAWLESSLY! I've NEVER seen anyone do the things he does, he DEFINITELY lived up to the hype that everyone was giving him. he takes the art of djing to another level, just when i thought im starting to get good he made me feel like a beginner again. The vibe in that room was amazing, althought it did feel a lil "tiesto-ish" with alot of ppl just facing the dj both watching zabiela. but i must admit he was fun to watch, ive never seen a dj move around so much in the booth, he really looked like he was into it, THAT IS HOW ALL DJS SHOULD LOOK IN THE BOOTH! The closing dj was good as well, following zabiela and keeping up the energy is one tough task, he managed it well. it was good to see zabiela come back into the booth towards the end of the night. he was teaching the closer some tricks on the efx 1000. he seems like a very humble person. all in all i give the night a 4 1/2 out of 5. AWESOME STUFF, CHECK THIS GUY OUT PEOPLE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!

wow good review too :) wish i was there

It's f-ing Amamzing . Took him a while to get it going though, and he should play more than 4 hours next time. As for opener, he sucked. Looked like a cracker, his head was always babbling, even when the beat was out.

It's f-ing Amamzing . Took him a while to get it going though, and he should play more than 4 hours next time. As for opener, he sucked. Looked like a cracker, his head was always babbling, even when the beat was out.

i def agree zabiela should have played longer, i wud have loved to hear him play 5-6 hours. i missed the opener i walked in to zabiela rippin it up tho.