Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orlando clubbing scene

reeseeeee

The only reason I don't like the Peacock Room is that it's way too smoky in there. In addition to the places that Jimmy mentioned, check out Sky60. The entrance is right next to The Social on Orange Ave. but it's actually on the rooftop. Best night to go is Thursday. If there's a special event, try House of Blues in downtown Disney. :D

All the clubs here in Orlando are gay. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years. I used to be a huge NYC clubber. Nothing here compares to NYC,Miami, LA or Europe. The music is at least 5 years behind. In Downtown Orlando there are cops sitting on every corner waiting to arrest you. Don't go you will just be disappointed. Downtown Disney & Universal are corny. Just go to South Beach thats the only real club scene in Florida.

All the clubs here in Orlando are gay. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years. I used to suck huge COCKS. Nothing here compares to ANAL SEX,Miami, LA or Europe. The music is at least 5 years in my behind. In Downtown Orlando there are cops sitting on every corner waiting to arrest you and I sit on schlongs. Don't go you will just be disappointed. Downtown Disney & Universal make me horny. Just go to South Beach thats the only real club scene in Florida.

wowee kazawee!!!!!!!!! :blank:

All the clubs here in Orlando are gay. I've lived here for 2 1/2 years. I used to be a huge NYC clubber. Nothing here compares to NYC,Miami, LA or Europe. The music is at least 5 years behind. In Downtown Orlando there are cops sitting on every corner waiting to arrest you. Don't go you will just be disappointed. Downtown Disney & Universal are corny. Just go to South Beach thats the only real club scene in Florida.

You have to admit though. It used to be the shit prior to the 2am curfew crap. From Firestone to the Edge. O Town dropped some serious prog way back when.

: )

Don't forget about downtown Miami... there are cops all along NE11 St and you can still get harrassed by 5 bums during the time it takes to walk from your car to the nightclub. Not only that, but the whole night you're worrying that your car will get broken into. And you don't "roll in" in anything fancier than a fucking Ford Topaz with flashy polyurethane spinner hubcaps. But hey, how can you trust the parking lots that charge $25? Even their poor parking attendants are getting run over. :D

I remember the orlando clubbing scene, I think it was in the movie "Colours" when Ice-T's character clubs this drug-dealer kid in the head with a club, sorry I made you read all this bullshit...go back to your simple life...now :)

No, no. Things have really changed now.

They switched to crowbars. They don't use clubs anymore. :D

You have to admit though. It used to be the shit prior to the 2am curfew crap. From Firestone to the Edge. O Town dropped some serious prog way back when.

: )

Oh man I remember Firestone and the Edge. Edge parking lot partys.

Ever been to cyber zone? That was a good after hours place.