Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bump Board Meetup Friday July 28th

HAZE

so all this time you didn't even mention it to her...what happened to "i'm working on it"...you disappoint me

not a big deal, jackie will be there anyway so I'm all set

oh and um :rolleyes:

I haven't talked to her about it yet.

And it's unstickied already.

As Karl Malone get older, he start thinking about things like dropping down dead. People always asking Karl Malone, "Karl Malone, is there life after death?" Well, Karl Malone don't know, some folk believe you go to heaven or to hell. Karl Malone would prefer heaven, that's for dang sure. But other folk think dead dude come back to earth in different shape. And that there is called reintardation. Now, my whole thing is this, if there do have such a thing as reintardation, Karl Malone don't want to be coming back to earth as no chicken. Chicken ain't got a dang deal going on here on earth. Locked up in pen, getting fried up, barbequed, wings getting chopped off and getting dipped in delicious tangy hot sauce. Karl Malone do love them hot wings. And that's what Karl Malone's whole thing. Who in the hell want to live in coop with chopped-off wing. Not Karl Malone. That's why Karl Malone hoping he get into Heaven. Until next time, this here Karl Malone..