Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August 11th baby Tiesto and BT @ borgata

anyone coming down for this event. it will be held at the event center so there will be alot more room to dance and flow rather then the nightclub. BT opens it up at 10pm then tiesto for the rest of the night. tickets are $50 bucks. whos in?

Z

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* tiesto *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

How long do you think the night will go? What time will Tiesto play til?

well i believe last year he was on till 7am at the mixx. this year he is now in the event center so u know he is gettin paid more for this cause thats an extra like 2000 people added. BT opens for him at 10 i think Tiesto will probally come on at like 12-1am and i hope he stays on till like 8am. i am definitly closin this one out. i already took off work friday and saturday for that weekend.

Z

well i believe last year he was on till 7am at the mixx. this year he is now in the event center so u know he is gettin paid more for this cause thats an extra like 2000 people added. BT opens for him at 10 i think Tiesto will probally come on at like 12-1am and i hope he stays on till like 8am. i am definitly closin this one out. i already took off work friday and saturday for that weekend.

Z

my friends are saying that becuase it's in the event center they aren't serving alcohol....is this true?

Z

Tiesto def didn't play till 7am last year in the MiXx. He went on alittle after 12 and played till bout 4

my friends are saying that becuase it's in the event center they aren't serving alcohol....is this true?

well last time i was at the event center was for a concert and they had a bar area that served alcohol. not sure what they have planned for tiesto. ill be drinkin alot of water, lol

Z

anyone coming down for this event. it will be held at the event center so there will be alot more room to dance and flow rather then the nightclub. BT opens it up at 10pm then tiesto for the rest of the night. tickets are $50 bucks. whos in?

Z

ok...IM IN, BUT, WHAT IS THE TABLE SITUATION GONNA BE

INOTHER WORDS, I NEED TO RESERVE A SECTION FOR 20 PPL WITH BOTTLE SERVICE

WHATS THE DILLY??

ok...IM IN, BUT, WHAT IS THE TABLE SITUATION GONNA BE

INOTHER WORDS, I NEED TO RESERVE A SECTION FOR 20 PPL WITH BOTTLE SERVICE

WHATS THE DILLY??

its in the event center so its goin to be like one of his concert set ups

so i don't think theres goin to be a table for this one

Tiesto def didn't play till 7am last year in the MiXx. He went on alittle after 12 and played till bout 4

damn only 4 hours. i hope he plays at least 6 hours esp. in the event center. i took off two days of work so i can make this. im sure it will be a sick night.

Z

so where the hell will everyone be hangin out in this event center. im not sure how they will set this up for tiesto. i been there for concerts before with there seating. i know aint nobody will be sitting down for this shit, lol

Z

TIESTO....less than one week away...he's gonna kill it...

Only 21 or older. There will be alcohol.There are set in up bars & lounges.My friends from the MIXX will be servers there.

whats up with this 21 and older only now, they have advertised this for over 3 months and didnt mention anything of age then till about 2 weeks ago. now im stuck cause my girl is only 20 and i know her fake id will not work at the borgata. fuckin bullshit.

Z