Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August 11th baby Tiesto and BT @ borgata

whats up with this 21 and older only now, they have advertised this for over 3 months and didnt mention anything of age then till about 2 weeks ago. now im stuck cause my girl is only 20 and i know her fake id will not work at the borgata. fuckin bullshit.

Z

that sucks!

that sucks!

yea your tellin me, lol i already bought new shoes to wear, a new outfit and a few things to get me thru the night. and took off from work as well all day saturday which i would miss out on 12 hours that day. blaa i dont know if i should just try and go and bitch the people out and try to get her in. maybe slip someone like 50bucks. i dont know.

Z

yea your tellin me, lol i already bought new shoes to wear, a new outfit and a few things to get me thru the night. and took off from work as well all day saturday which i would miss out on 12 hours that day. blaa i dont know if i should just try and go and bitch the people out and try to get her in. maybe slip someone like 50bucks. i dont know.

Z

did you end up going? how was it?