Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrea Yates - not guilty? WTF!

while sleepwalking and you commit a crime should you be tried a a criminal??

how anyone could say yes to that is beyond me..

But ANDREA YATES WASN'T SLEEP WALKINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Perhaps she was crazy... if she had one child and drown it, i wouldn't have a problem w/ the temporary insanity..

BUT FIVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uGHhhhhhhHHhhHHHhhh :splat:

I see where your coming from and i understand your knowledge on the subject oldtimey - but i just don't agree with a not-guilty verdict... sorry!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But ANDREA YATES WASN'T SLEEP WALKINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Perhaps she was crazy... if she had one child and drown it, i wouldn't have a problem w/ the temporary insanity..

BUT FIVE KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uGHhhhhhhHHhhHHHhhh :splat:

I see where your coming from and i understand your knowledge on the subject oldtimey - but i just don't agree with a not-guilty verdict... sorry!!

Me either. I just can't buy it...

You asked one question, 3 times :laugh:

correct... lol thts why i thought you were avoiding the question...

i think what you guys arent understanding is that a person with alzheimers, severe psychosis and a sleepwalker all ahve something in common... they have no idea what they are doing because they're minds arent working properly at the time...

while they did commit a crime.. they arent exactly criminals who deserve to be locked up in jail... since they are a threat to society they shoud be removed, but jail isnt the answer.. does somebody who had no idea what they were doing belong in a cell with a serial rapist and all the other types of scumbags in prison??

does somebody who had no idea what they were doing belong in a cell with a serial rapist and all the other types of scumbags in prison??

They did the same thing...

I really don't know the answer to this.

What I know is, I don't believe for a second that lady didn't know what she was doing. I think she planned it, and I think she should be in jail.

What I know is, I don't believe for a second that lady didn't know what she was doing. I think she planned it, and I think she should be in jail.

thats a horse of a different color.. i really dont know what went down so i cant get in to it..

but good discussion, people... i'm now running late for work.. :doh: