Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ramdom Stress / Venting / Blow off some steam thread

Although I already posted this on another board...I am still all bent about it so I'm posting it here too....

So I'm walking from the parking lot to my building and I hear people screaming 'help' from the bus. I run over and 4 people are carrying this girl sideways out of the bus and she is trying to kick the crap out of them. Me being the helpful person I am decide to help contain this broad. She is 1/2 in and 1/2 out of restraints so I grab her mid section and arm so she will stop bucking her body back and forth and punching people. We finally get a good hold of her and start to walk towards the door of the school.

We just make it through the door and she starts flipping out, kicking the 2 people who have her legs and headbutting the staff who had her head. Everyone gets all nervous that she is going to get away and the start pushing and running to get this girl to a conference room to be restrained.

So in the mix of all this people are stepping on my feet (I have 3 inch heels on with no back) i'm still trying to carry this girl, and we wind up falling on the ground, I twist my damn ankle and get RUG BURN on my friggin knee. So at this point my shoes are off and people are now STOMPING on my feet.

So we finally get her in the room and in restraints. I go find my shoes and then I look down and my french pedicure is RUINED-WHAT THE FUCK?? sad2.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic