Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta love how the mod can use pictures of other members in his avatar..

but erases threads containing other peoples pictures, because he doesn't believe it is them...

slowly but surely this forum is turning into the third reich... :flush:

FIrst time ive been back on this board in weeeeeks!! and its pruley trash. no music talk.. nothing of substance.. everything is wa wa this wa wa that. everyone grow the fuck up. and ive been lovin seeing u freaks out.. haha.. all internet tough guys!! seriously Bull.. is the only one who always keep this board true to what its supposed to be about!! and many of u ignorant douches hate on him.. cant wait to meet u ppl.. HAHA..

FIrst time ive been back on this board in weeeeeks!! and its pruley trash. no music talk.. nothing of substance.. everything is wa wa this wa wa that. everyone grow the fuck up. and ive been lovin seeing u freaks out.. haha.. all internet tough guys!! seriously Bull.. is the only one who always keep this board true to what its supposed to be about!! and many of u ignorant douches hate on him.. cant wait to meet u ppl.. HAHA..
Hey Carmine, if youre gonna start drama, please make your own thread about it.

This thread is strictly about monbth and how he clearly is a poor moderator.

Hey Carmine, if youre gonna start drama, please make your own thread about it.

This thread is strictly about monbth and how he clearly is a poor moderator.

LMAO!! ok.. well at least i can still get a good laugh while at work thanks..

i hope it's not directed towards me bc me and the bull are cool... i thought the pic was funny and if you've ever met the bull you would see that it looks like him as well and im sure he would find it funny.. there was also another pic that resembled him of some meathead i posted a year ago and he got a good laugh out of it.. im sure people were just joking around but montbh has gone crazy with the deleting..

i hope it's not directed towards me bc me and the bull are cool... i thought the pic was funny and if you've ever met the bull you would see that it looks like him as well and im sure he would find it funny.. there was also another pic that resembled him of some meathead i posted a year ago and he got a good laugh out of it.. im sure people were just joking around but montbh has gone crazy with the deleting..

which pic are we talking about, the one with me and my veryt close personal friend back in my college yrs in wake up sig? That pic is not cool to be used here it serves no purpose really. Now if it was a pic of me fine i dont mind but to bring someone else into this board that has ntohignto do with the community is what pissed me off.

which pic are we talking about, the one with me and my veryt close personal friend back in my college yrs in wake up sig? That pic is not cool to be used here it serves no purpose really. Now if it was a pic of me fine i dont mind but to bring someone else into this board that has ntohignto do with the community is what pissed me off.
you posted that pic on another forum! youre the one to blame it got out.

i actually thought it was a joke, because it wasn't you.. but, my point is.. why is it ok for him to delete a thread of somebody who doesnt want their picture up, meanwhile he has a pic of another member in his avatar. To add insult to injury he also drew a mustache further belittling an innocent cp member...