Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monthb Conduct

lalate

4. He wont let you post a negative comment about New York based Pacha nightclub, and will delete it if you attempt to say the club wasnt at full capcity one night.

And his defense of the subject is that he personally keeps track of who goes to what clubs and on what nights.

4. He wont let you post a negative comment about New York based Pacha nightclub, and will delete it if you attempt to say the club wasnt at full capcity one night.

And his defense of the subject is that he personally keeps track of who goes to what clubs and on what nights.

Pathetic. Please tell me when I have ever done this.

I deleted Ante's posts because he was flaming SILVERBULLS party for the sake of flaming it. Nothing to do with Pacha at all. He wasn't there. He was spreading hate and lies about it. I asked him numerous questions which he couldn't answer and dodged accordingly.

I deleted Ante's posts because he was flaming SILVERBULLS party for the sake of flaming it. Nothing to do with Pacha at all. He wasn't there. He was spreading hate and lies about it. I asked him numerous questions which he couldn't answer and dodged accordingly.

1. He is under no obligation to you to prove he wasn't there.

2. I heard, not from him, the exact same things about the night. That the party was beat.

Lets assume you are correct; he lied, he didnt go to the party, and he is falsely saying he was there.

So tell me, was the african american in your avatar a few weeks back a picture of you?

1. He is under no obligation to you to prove he wasn't there.

2. I heard, not from him, the exact same things about the night. That the party was beat.

Back off Jim for a sec. I want Monthb to answer the question about the African American as his avatar three weeks back (not the Morillo picture).

What I don't get about all this bullshit is that he wasn't even that negative, said it had potential and that he hoped it got better... I mean, he said it wasn't that good, but potential was there. Is that such a bad thing to say? :confused:

What I don't get about all this bullshit is that he wasn't even that negative, said it had potential and that he hoped it got better... I mean, he said it wasn't that good, but potential was there. Is that such a bad thing to say? :confused:

No its not a bad thing to say.... its not like he said the party was a flop and they should discontinue having it.. he even said he'd go again cuz it was probably an off night....

what gives?

No jim, in the OTHER thread which he spewed this bullshit, he was on about it was shit, etc etc, never go there, people are wack, etc etc.

Now he's coming out with less offensive comments now.

Please don't buy into his act. He's a pathological liar, he lives and feeds off this shit.