Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There is Something Very Important That I Need to Say

least you could do is say sorry for all the anti gay remarks you made to me.but i understand your just not man enough.

what did i say that was anti-gay??? please show me the exact posts...i just am anti-you...i have only directed my hate at you...not the gay community...your hate for me from it has clouded your judgement and has caused your false accusations on me...

what did i say that was anti-gay??? please show me the exact posts...i just am anti-you...i have only directed my hate at you...not the gay community...your hate for me from it has clouded your judgement and has caused your false accusations on me...

let's see the one that you got banned for asshole don't play dumb.

let's see the one that you got banned for asshole don't play dumb.

again...my comments are directed soley at YOU...and your pm's to dee phunk that got me banned were not actually checked before i got banned...which is why i was reinstated only a few hours later...obviously my comments were only directed at you which they knew and didnt have a problem with me coming back...thank you for playing...

again...my comments are directed soley at YOU...and your pm's to dee phunk that got me banned were not actually checked before i got banned...which is why i was reinstated only a few hours later...obviously my comments were only directed at you which they knew and didnt have a problem with me coming back...thank you for playing...

ok what does that have to do with it?soo you said to me alone that u hoped i got hiv and died and i just happen to be gay.does'nt matter if THEY had a problem with it or not because WE DO>thank you for being the stupid the moron that you are.nite nite

ok what does that have to do with it?soo you said to me alone that u hoped i got hiv and died and i just happen to be gay.does'nt matter if THEY had a problem with it or not because WE DO>thank you for being the stupid the moron that you are.nite nite

you really are a fucking idiot...what i said was directed at you alone...so it has nothing to do with your gay community...your the one who used my banning as a means to prove i am anit-gay...so when i used it as my tool for it not you try to say "what does that have to do with it"...you really are an ass and i hope your tcell drop to 1 tonite...have a good one and i hope you DONT wake up in the morning...nite death...