Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dexters in Riverdale

idk if anybody posted about it already...been there twice already....in terms of looks, the crowds are always good...but the place is huge for being in Riverdale..and i dont think there is ever more than 100-150 people in there....

the drinks are overpriced $8 mixed...$5 beers....music is the usual jersey mix (80s..house..hip hop)...

do u guys think this place is going to last.....any reviews...the one good thing is that there is no cover...

i think the place could be real hot..if somebody actually promoted it..

idk if anybody posted about it already...been there twice already....in terms of looks, the crowds are always good...but the place is huge for being in Riverdale..and i dont think there is ever more than 100-150 people in there....

the drinks are overpriced $8 mixed...$5 beers....music is the usual jersey mix (80s..house..hip hop)...

do u guys think this place is going to last.....any reviews...the one good thing is that there is no cover...

i think the place could be real hot..if somebody actually promoted it..

Where in Riverdale is this place?

..is this the new place by ruperts?!........i heard a few rumors that they are gonna try to get some live talent in there....they want big names.....i also heard they are attempting to make every night of the week a different theme.....live music...house...salsa ...etc......who knows...i heard its nice inside ........might all be lies lol..

no its really nice inside....

yeah is the place by rupperts...the live music they have now is like cover band type stuff..but thats on off nights

...one of the girls from my salon lives up that way and someone knows someone blah blah...i forget the exact line of connection....but she was saying they were hoping to get original music talent not only cover bands....i work on 23 n ...a little south of there and live right around there too..so it would be nice...

• 2 weeks later...