Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tedd Patterson showing you how its done, CIELO 8/5 review, video clip

After 3 1/2 yrs of hearing him every month he is the most consistent dj i listen to rarely ever is he off and he will play everything and anything in the genre of dance music and make it work, get what im saying. Only one bad song for my tastes the whole night, 1 song THATS IT. Hope to see more of ya in the future at his monthly VIBAL parties, and on SAT THE 19TH at CROBAR.

The video clip was about 4 mins long but i had to edit it cause of the size was to big for youtube.

Tedd played a great set but not like the ones he was dropping last year. I remember hearing music from multiple genres mashed seemlessly making you wonder how'd he do that? His set was amazing sat but in a iberican/chus and ceballos type way. Played alot of that proggy tribal shit that I like to hear. As a matter of fact I remember hearing chus and ceballos drop some of those songs in the past. Def a great nite of music. Can't wait to hear him spin at Crobar. Opening up for VC should be a big move for him in the ny scene.

Tedd played a great set but not like the ones he was dropping last year. I remember hearing music from multiple genres mashed seemlessly making you wonder how'd he do that? His set was amazing sat but in a iberican/chus and ceballos type way. Played alot of that proggy tribal shit that I like to hear. As a matter of fact I remember hearing chus and ceballos drop some of those songs in the past. Def a great nite of music. Can't wait to hear him spin at Crobar. Opening up for VC should be a big move for him in the ny scene.

Well to be fair, he never spins the same way twice... each month is always different depending on his mood of that night or moment. One month maybe tech heavy, another month tribal/iberican heavy, one month vocally, etc.

I actually thought he was electro heavy until probably 2:30 when it went tribal.