Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good House Muzik 4 Labor Day Wkend in LV

releaseurself

I'm new to the LV boards and I was just wondering which clubs/lounges in LV plays good house muzik? Ive been to LV 3 times and each time I have went, the house muzik experience was never really that good unless a DJ from the east coast was there. Can u guys help me out on any good spots to hit for LDWkend?? Im flying in thurs night and leaving Mon morning. I havent been since Ice opened....any info would be great, thanks people.

I'm new to the LV boards and I was just wondering which clubs/lounges in LV plays good house muzik? Ive been to LV 3 times and each time I have went, the house muzik experience was never really that good unless a DJ from the east coast was there. Can u guys help me out on any good spots to hit for LDWkend?? Im flying in thurs night and leaving Mon morning. I havent been since Ice opened....any info would be great, thanks people.

You can check out ICE's website. www.icelasvegas.com. It'll give you a complete listing of all the djs that will be there. Empire Ballroom holds it down during the afterhours on the weekends as far as electronic music goes. Also you can catch house music @ seamless during afterhours, but I don't know if that's the kind of house you're looking for. I wish that you could stay till Wed so that you can check out Tao on Tuesdays, because I think it has best house night and Foundation Room on Mondays.

I guess it all depends on the preference of the style you're looking for. There's a underground spot on Sahara and Valley View, it's called the Red Room, they play deep and funky house. But if you say your music experience is better with east coast djs then you probably wont like it.

Rehab sometimes have house djs on sundays, Body English and Risque have a house room. Hopefully this helps. :)

This def helps, but Im into soulful house muzik and NYC type house---DJs such as Roger Sanchez, Erick Morillo, Tom Novy, just to mention a few. Not really into trance type stuff at all. I hear Morillo is at Tao on Sunday so ill def be there. Any other venues that have a "house" room for thurs, fri or sat.....would be MUCH appreciated....thanks in advance

For Thursdays, the best bet is VooDoo Lounge @ the Rio, they have a good solid house night. I personally like the Red Room, the bar on Sahara, it's a local spot, but it enjoy the music a lot more there than anywhere on the strip.

Fri, and Sat. Tao has a house room, but usually early in the evening, Jet has a solid house room, and of course ICE.

Wowowo..Labor Day weekend you have a lot of choices...I would go to Ice for Digweed on Friday...and SUNDAY...you do not want to miss Dubfire(Deep Dish) at Jet in the main room....Check out the pictures on the websites of Jet..The main room has sound designed by Avalon....and the Lights are out of this world...Sharam....of Deep Dish..killed it Memorial Day weekend...everyone who missed it heard and talked about it...Everyone who went...said it was the best show they had ever seen in Vegas...Faarsheed (Ice and Empire resident) will be opening for Dubfire (Deep Dish)...and Danny Love will be in the front room.

email me for vip reservations zzandi@jetlv.com