Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Mor.. no more?=( Sounds like an obituary...

klubbheadsor

As u know by now there are very few clubs in CT to begin with and there are even fewer clubs in CT that are worth going to...but I was saddened to learn 2day that club Mor maybe no more pending a court decision this week =(. I had tried going there in June, but it was closed down and I didn't know why? Then I ran into one of the mgrs from Mor.. Allan V out at a club and he told me that the club was being renovated and would open in Sept. I was like cool it will look better, but now I'm realizing that it may never happen. There maybe people that can care less about this club, because they never really liked Mor to begin with, but there are many who really liked this place including myself. The club was frequented by many beautiful and cool people week in and week out from it's days as club Premier as it transitioned into what is now club Mor. These beautiful and cool people is what made Premier/Mor very successful!! I thought it's best days were as club Premier and as club Mor is was still very good. Lately though I didn't see that many people go there as much the last times I went. Now this club won't leave a legacy behind like say SoundFactory in NYC did, but it will be missed greatly by the people who couldn't make it to NYC all the time, but still wanted to have fun around here. The staff will also be missed..people like lil Anthony and Allan V!! I hope that Mor receives a slap on the wrist and just fined instead of being shut down for a year or closed down for good!!=( I hope this is NOT the last time I write about this club..for if it is I had a ton of great memories there and u will be missed!

PS: The allegations brought against club Mor ar pretty serious but I don't think as serious as the one's brought against NYC's SF!! SF closed down, but resurrected as Pacha so hopefully if Mor were to get closed down it could be brought back to life as another club..

• 2 weeks later...