Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy hour friday~!?

dgmodel

And why is this?

(where do you live again? I forgotted)

i live in jerz...most of the people i have met from boston are dicks so i feel their city must be like them...(i have not met anyone from CP boston so i am not saying they are dicks)...

i live in jerz...most of the people i have met from boston are dicks so i feel their city must be like them...(i have not met anyone from CP boston so i am not saying they are dicks)...

LOL

Its funny because I feel the same way about Jerz..its weird, I remember when I was in middle/high school we were brainwashed to hate people from Jersey (I grew up in LI by the way so it isn't just a Boston thing)

LOL

Its funny because I feel the same way about Jerz..its weird, I remember when I was in middle/high school we were brainwashed to hate people from Jersey (I grew up in LI by the way so it isn't just a Boston thing)

lol...well NY and NJ always bump headz...but living in the ny/nj area we grow up to hate the boston people...mostly cause of the redcocks...

I'm from Boston originally.... dick.