Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sup' Everybody

apocalypse7

Hey guys,

Well I'm all the from Fort Lauderdale, FL and enjoying every second of it, since I've recently turned 18 I know you guys and chicas are gonna hook me up with the coolest parties around. You all seem really cool to talk with after checking out the forums. I hope I'll fit in with the rest and can't wait to start meeting you guys. I currently produce hip-hop and electronica music and have been DJing for a small 2 years and have enjoyed every second of living my creative lifestyle from graphic design to producing music.

Peace to everyone and hit me up whenever,

DJ Apocalypse7 a.k.a. Carlos Zamora

Hey guys,

Well I'm all the from Fort Lauderdale, FL and enjoying every second of it, since I've recently turned 18 I know you guys and chicas are gonna hook me up with the coolest parties around. You all seem really cool to talk with after checking out the forums. I hope I'll fit in with the rest and can't wait to start meeting you guys. I currently produce hip-hop and electronica music and have been DJing for a small 2 years and have enjoyed every second of living my creative lifestyle from graphic design to producing music.

Peace to everyone and hit me up whenever,

DJ Apocalypse7 a.k.a. Carlos Zamora

welcome to CP young man.. i'm also in the ft. lauderdale area... if you have any questions or if anyone gives you a rough time, you let me know okay ;)

happy posting and party it up :party:

• 1 month later...