Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANAHEIM angels & tex-ass rangers

weyes

dunno if anyone else here follows the AL west, but the rangers and angels have been doing some major bullshit these days...

after the rangers started this whole batter-hitting thing a long while back (i was at that game, where the ball was thrown behind rivera and the pitcher got ejected before some players were later hit), tuesday night was a night of batter-hitting insanity. wednesday the rangers continued, and angels pitchers did the same. the game was almost over, but the rangers just had to get one last lick in, and hit adam kennedy:

44406c31-36f9-4879-bd24-d69c3bd26f08.jpg

then the brawl ensued.

df0557b2-452f-466b-89f8-144598831c8c.jpg

f28d3b3d-5ae3-40a5-977d-4abd869d0d56.jpg

those are fun to watch and all, but 4 angels got suspended (including manager scioscia), two others fined, and only 2 pitchers on the rangers and their manager got suspended (if i recall correctly).

whatever, though - that shit's for kids. these guys should grow up, already :rolleyes: . and i bet that all this'll continue when they meet again late this season :no: .