deserves

his MERITS!!!!!

To all his fans

we should probably thank

and not for just

giving him(& MADEVENTS) much

to drag to the bank!

THE END

interesting way to put it. You....uhhhhhh....sure your didnt take that E??

thought I'd share a pic r 2 to see how it looks on here....Now If I were high on some chemical, I probably wouldn't be able to get images like these...If u look real closely you'd see PVD in the lower middle with his hands up in the air...Its kinda godly..

42922d1156199130-any-pvd-reviews-

getting the subway at 68th to go to pacha i saw about 10 toursit clubbers coming from pvd. i was seriously unimpressed they were young rude wasted & just didnt have the vibe that you hope for from a dance crowd. admittedly pacha had a percentage of untutored clubbers but in general i think dt pulls a more upful crowd with a few exceptions such as a few guido fests he had at crobar

thought I'd share a pic r 2 to see how it looks on here....Now If I were high on some chemical, I probably wouldn't be able to get images like these...If u look real closely you'd see PVD in the lower middle with his hands up in the air...Its kinda godly..

42911d1156134086-any-pvd-reviews-

Yeah Because thats all People can do when they go see their "god" dj's lol stand in one spot for 10 hours and pUMp fists till the end of time. the trance scene is not what it used to be wich is the reason i stop really listening to it. but thats just me. they need to make him ply with a house make them mofukas dance baby!

my review From another board

Friday - Banged out of work, and decided to take my girl to pvd. Havent seen him in a while, but i figured since it was 10 years since i first saw him at twilo with Mr. C, i would give him another shot and it was well worth it. Not just trance crap, but Hard Techno, Breaks, House and some good trance (not excatly the frankfurt hard sound, but does that even exist anymore?) I loved everything about the show except for the crowd and the live drummer. Totally hate live percussion during a show. Why do promoters think this works? It is impossible to pull off to a well trained ear and just makes the beats sound unmatched.

My girl and i spent some time backstage in vip and it REALLY, REALLY sucked back there, Natascha is always nice and cool, but as usual the rest of the crowd just stands around and stares harder than the people on the floor do. So we could only hang out with the freak show that looked like a wannabe cast of enterouge and the sopranos (yes there were 55 year old italins back there) combined backstage for so long and spent the rest of the night on the main floor. Crowd wasnt as bad as backstage, but had tons of fun.

There is the ongoing debate/comparison bet. house n trance......I personally appreciate both....and could see why some would prefer one to the other...I think preference basically has to do with how you were brought up and what you were brought listeniing to..And there are so many people that come to these clubs/events with different backgrounds with different expectations thatt thier taste and experience will naturally vary!!!!...As far as I go, music is a form of art that takes many different forms...so my musical taste is basically open.....

trance seems to be more global, surreal, simple...

house seems more local to NY and the US, soulful, deep...

and I agree its better to listen to trance b4 u listen to house,and not the other way around......

Going to PVD in CP was a total colorful audovisual exp for me....with the people,music lighting, visuals, color, etc....not just the music! So some people will appreciate more of the varying aspects of the experience than others...and in turn may enjoy it more than some who are not as open to appreciating of such aspects of these events!

Yeah Because thats all People can do when they go see their "god" dj's lol stand in one spot for 10 hours and pUMp fists till the end of time. the trance scene is not what it used to be wich is the reason i stop really listening to it. but thats just me. they need to make him ply with a house make them mofukas dance baby!