Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston massacre of 06 weekend review thread

residentalien

Friday-did the happy mexican dance all the way home after slapping around the soxs

friday nite-celeberated my b-day at dillions. did the happy mexican dance after jeter slapped the soxs silly. danced the happy mexican dance at saint and rise.

sat afternoon-did the happy mexican dance after the yankees slapped around "ace" beckett (cocky peice of shit thrash talking ahole) good job w. 9 runs and ERA of 5.65

sat nite-god punished me for gloating and rained me out at joe's. left my dancing shoes at tia's b4 the boat ride. afterhours at norwood. too tired to do the plate again

sunday-happy mexican dance at 2am after papalbon and hansen MELTED under pressure. am so tired for the happy mexican dance weekend but i am not too tired to collect from

papa kosher

cornerslouch

and mixwell

thanks!!!!

Horrible performance from the Red Sox. Jose deserves a Washington-

Friday - Went to Rise for a bit. Flithy and Swells and Fernando spun a good set. Got home around 8 went to bed woke up at 4. Ate and smoked

Sat - Woke up @ 4. Jumped in the pool. Barbecue

Sun - Picked up parents at airport. Drank. Watched the Sox lose another.

Mon - on the job hunt. Hoping the Sox don't get sweeped out of 5 games, but it doesn't seem to matter.

Alright Jose...you win...you get your Skittles.

Friday - half day at work, picked up Alicat, drove down to NJ...took forever, ridiculous traffic!!! Arrived at Megan's, ordered pizza, drank some wine, headed to Steve & Felix's Shake N Bake. WHAT A NIGHT. Tons of Boston kids, strong drinks, great music, amazing loft. This party went well into Saturday afternoon! :)

Saturday - back to NJ, watched Grandma's Boy (funny), ordered food, and lots of :bong:

Sunday - up around 11, had a good breakfast, drove back to Boston, went to a cookout for Phil's birthday! I'm beat...

Fri: Day off, lazed around house, watched movies, small b-day dinner at Mom's, drinks at Big City with the bf for part of the game, Rumor...got in EARLY, yes...door staff still being dicks, however. Danced to the drums, then RISE. Harrassed like crazy by dancing partner from previous week. Drove for an hour for donuts at 6 am. Seemed like a good plan at the time.

Sat: Gave self pedicure, packed bags, drove to Maine. 1 hour nap during game, drinks in the hot tub, dinner on patio, SLEEEEEEP.

Sun: Out for breakfast, the rain in Maine falls mainly at the beach...so went to the cinema, Dollar Store, ice cream, back to the hot tub, out for martinis and dinner then back to the room for massive massacre game #3. Got it on during the rain delay.

Mon: Drove home. Housework. Gym. Sleep.

there is one dude who is the biggest d#ck of them all. guys needs a beat down

I think I know which one you're talking about, he gave Alicat a hard time a few weeks ago. I spoke to Maria about it, but I am not sure if there is much we can do. :(

I hate it when people use their "power" to be complete assholes for no reason.

Oh great now the most un-funny guy has come over here.. super

thats right........

Everyone wants to take cheap shots at your when your on top. Dont try and steal my fan base "Cokedup"

and dont hate cuz all your personality went up your fuckin nose. Now sit back and enjoy the fuckin show. One more out burst like that and security will throw you out of here.

thats right........

Everyone wants to take cheap shots at your when your on top. Dont try and steal my fan base "Cokedup"

and dont hate cuz all your personality went up your fuckin nose. Now sit back and enjoy the fuckin show. One more out burst like that and security will throw you out of here.

I don't get it.

I think I know which one you're talking about, he gave Alicat a hard time a few weeks ago. I spoke to Maria about it, but I am not sure if there is much we can do. :(
Maria did say she was going to have a meeting with them about it...seems like the only strategy is just to get there super early.

The place wasn't close to full around midnight and people were still having to wait forever to get in. So dumb.

Maria did say she was going to have a meeting with them about it...seems like the only strategy is just to get there super early.

The place wasn't close to full around midnight and people were still having to wait forever to get in. So dumb.

Yeah I heard that, I think it was a slow weekend in Boston.

riding your jock.. who the fuck are you?

hey you sit back down and shut your mouth. when you start bringing entertainment to the board like I do then you can speak. You know who I am, ive been around here for some time now. Dont get all pissy because you have almost 20,000 posts and nothing to show for it. My fans love me, the people love me!

Rottin fuck