Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston massacre of 06 weekend review thread

residentalien

hey you sit back down and shut your mouth. when you start bringing entertainment to the board like I do then you can speak. You know who I am, ive been around here for some time now. Dont get all pissy because you have almost 20,000 posts and nothing to show for it. My fans love me, the people love me!

Rottin fuck

and...you have fans? seriously? how come i've never heard of you?

why they not letting people in? Strict on dress?? what?

with Alicat, she went outside to make a phone call and the guy wouldn't let her back in (and it was only about 1:15am or so), just refused to let her back in. But, then let about 10 girls in right in front of her, and she asked him why them and not her, his reply was "because I fucking felt like it." Nice guy.

I don't know what to say, you have him pinned.

Look im not here to start trouble. I want to make friends with you. Meet................The Great Charlie Pride!!! I want to thank you all for making me a part of your lives!

Now for some preaching to masses on the subject of.......how come it is........that the..........further in you go...........the bigger it gets?

the funny part is you wouldnt say anything to either one of them in person...

do you think i give a fuck about this club planet bullshit?? Its a fuckin joke bro, seriously. People go at it all the time on here. I do my thing on here like everyone else. If I were to see them in person I would walk up and introduce myself. We'd probably party, do blow and pick up chicks or whatever. Im not hiding, im out every week. So please....thats "the funny part"

do you think i give a fuck about this club planet bullshit?? Its a fuckin joke bro, seriously. People go at it all the time on here. I do my thing on here like everyone else. If I were to see them in person I would walk up and introduce myself. We'd probably party, do blow and pick up chicks or whatever. Im not hiding, im out every week. So please....thats "the funny part"

gotta love the mentality of the teens on here...