Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cabana Club Craaaaazy!!!

rjking

I guess sunday nights at the Cabana club are the shiizzznit! I'm saying, last night was my first night ever going there and i had so much fun....I mean meeting certain celebs are always a fun thing especially when the celebs are women....if you know what i mean guys. LoL :) . All in all i think the Cabana club is probably the best choice to venture on Sunday nights.....if not then prove me wrong, otherwise try out the Cabana Club on Sunday nights. On a scale 1-10 i would rate it a 9 only because i believe that there is always another club that is better than the other. Its good to be optimistic lol Holla at ya king!!!!:nopity: .

Hey Anotherway, yo i appreciate the post. There is a guestlist for Cabana on Sunday but i am not sure if there is a discount. You should go though cause that club was crazy last sunday. I am certainly going this up coming Sunday. See ya there aight. Holla at ya King!!!!