Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times do you go out to a club or lounge or music place a week?

How many times a week you go out clubbing or lounging?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How many times a week you go out clubbing or lounging?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Thrice- cant remember if that is a word
    • More than trhice

I've only been going out about once a week for awhile since that one day is usually 100 bucks. Clubplanet and Cooljunkie need to get me more passwords for free stuff darn it. So the question today is how many times do you go out a week and how much money does it cost you out of pocket.

I've only been going out about once a week for awhile since that one day is usually 100 bucks. Clubplanet and Cooljunkie need to get me more passwords for free stuff darn it. So the question today is how many times do you go out a week and how much money does it cost you out of pocket.

Don't you ever run out of questions? :D

You should take the initiative and go see Parantula one weekend at Space. I guarrantee you'll never go out again! :D

I used to go to space pretty regularly just got tired of not being able to walk without bumping into people. That is why i fled to lauderdale for a few months. I'll probably start hitting space again soon.

Right now I'm thinking

Wed- Voodoo

Fri-Twilo once i hear more about it

Sat-Space

I used to go to space pretty regularly just got tired of not being able to walk without bumping into people. That is why i fled to lauderdale for a few months. I'll probably start hitting space again soon.

Right now I'm thinking

Wed- Voodoo

Fri-Twilo once i hear more about it

Sat-Space

Why would you want to let someone else form an opinion about Twilo for you? Why don't you just check it out for yourself? :D

Why would you want to let someone else form an opinion about Twilo for you? Why don't you just check it out for yourself? :D

I'll probably end up going there eventually in september. I've seen some footage on u-tube with all the guys dancing shirtless. Place looks cool.