Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar shut down at 4 Am Wtfawkk!?!?

We apologize that doors closed early on Saturday night. Due to the situations within the Chelsea neighborhood, the captain of Chelsea Precinct decided to close our doors earlier than usual. Crobar is doing our best to be a good neighbor. We hope to keep our patrons and the community as safe as possible. Crobar will continue to cooperate with the NYPD Law enforcement and community at large to make nightlife fun and safe. Again we are sorry that Boris didn’t play later than he did. Boris is coming back on September 9th for his I Love NY Party, and we all love New York!

See you on the dancefloor!

-crobar

This sounds like ure usual cliche comment made when shit goes wrong. LOL.

Let's get to the real question. Why should I even consider Crobar in the near future if the place is going to shutdown, get raided, lights go on, and/or fights or shootings are going to occur?

I have friends that are dying to hit up Waxman on Sat, but I'm thinkin about finding an alternative venue/area.

cHECK out tedd patterson at cielo this sat dont know much about him go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and do a search and watch his videos.

Thanks silverbull. I miswrote. They like crobar for the venue primarily, not necessarily the DJ's. They want to go Sat. My only reasonable alternative is pacha... I think they like the variety of the place...

I'll be at Cielo on Thurs for Roger S though!