Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back for a Bit --- other advice

lalate

Even though retired from this board, recently stopped by and read some of the posts. Some are great and on point.

But some of them are down right inaccurate. And I dont really like people really some of this stuff and believing it all as accurate.

1. guestlists

Someone posted that all guestlist lines are all 2 hour waits.

- That is false.

The truth - some are. Some arent. To say ALL of them are is inaccurate. Some are 200 second waits (as covered in a recent lalate article this week). If all guestlist were 2 hour waits, then there would be no purpose to have a guestlist.

2. printed passes

Someone posted that printed passes are waste of time and you cant determine prior client satisfaction from them.

- That is false

The truth - no one on here probably deals with them. But if you want to deal on off weekends with cheapo passes, ebay.com reveals that yes, people are making SIX figures on them and having a perfection satisfaction report on ebay.

3. Host n Pictures with clients

Someone said there is something wrong with that lol.

- That is wacked.

The truth - many of the posters on the site here hang out with their friends/hookups/hosts. Wtf is wrong with being in a picture with a host.

4. Trashing others

Someone posted this vague post about sites popping up with new hosts and that is not better to go with someone new, rather better to go with something established.

- That is false.

As someone who has personally been in the business for several years, I will tell you that many of the most honest people I deal with are the newest people in the business. So dont think new is less than experienced.