Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VMA's....

silver05

the show was the worst ever...jack black did the worst job ever of a host...his opening made no sense and was the furthest thing from funny...the tribute and award for hype williams was kewl...shakira shaked her ass real nice...beyonce and justin both had great coreography (sp?)....but the show and the writing SUCKED ASS...

the show was the worst ever...jack black did the worst job ever of a host...his opening made no sense and was the furthest thing from funny...the tribute and award for hype williams was kewl...shakira shaked her ass real nice...beyonce and justin both had great coreography (sp?)....but the show and the writing SUCKED ASS...

You aint kidding...what a borefest..Jack Blake did a terrbile job hosting..

Anyone else catch the show?? I saw the first hour...then got very VERY bored... Shakira did a great performance..that girl can move!

i saw bits and pieces... sarah silverman had a funny skit... when did she get so hot??? she's slamming.. also im not a huge jessica simpson fan but she looked amazing... oh, and the treadmill dance was pretty funny..

im glad im not the only one that thought it was awful.I thought it was put together soo poorly.It looked like Jack didnt even rehearse for this,like he just winged it and poorly at that.The best preformance was def Shakira and those guys on the tredmills.Christinas song was really nice.Justin sucked ass for an opening act,too dark not enough excitement.the hype Williams tribute was cute.I loved when Missy came out on the little escalade to do i cant stand the rain and one of the umbrellas caught her helmet and it fell over her face lol.Also when she couldnt get out of the mini escalade because of that big black shiny costume and finally people came over to help her lol.Overall it was the worst Vma's yet.