Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes needs a new roommate!!!!!!!!

weyes

hello, all,

as some of you may know, due to health reasons, my apartment-mate mick will be moving out quite shortly to move in with his mom in missouri. it is with great sadness that i will no longer have him as my apartment-mate, but i wish him the best for a speedy recovery.

however, this leaves me with a bedroom to fill in our place in the city of orange. it's a 2-bedroom with a full bath, living room, and kitchen, and the apartment complex has gated parking and laundry facilities. it's a few blocks from the amtrak/metrolink station as well as the main bus depot, and close to the 22, 55, 5, and 57 freeways. it's on maple between batavia and parker, which is the block of chapman; that makes it convenient to main place, the block, the old mall of orange, tustin ave., and all the whatnot that's on chapman ave. itself.

as far as living w/ me, you know my habits and general lifestyle ;) , and i'm kick-back and easy to live with. i'm pretty quiet but don't insist that other people be all the time. my one admitted fault is i can let things get a little cluttered, but mostly it's my space – not shared space - that gets like that, and i don't like for things to be dirty.

mick's leaving most of his stuff behind, so there'll be a tv for whoever moves in, and the bed, if s/he wants it. everything else needed to live will be around, like dishes, so this person really doesn't have to bring in anything but his/her personal stuff and sheets and towels and stuff like that.

the room is $500/month plus splitting gas, electric, and cable/internet.

i'm in a serious time crunch, so please pass this on to anyone you know who might be or who might know someone who's looking for a place.

please respond to this thread if you have any thoughts or leads. thanks SO much for any help.

weyes