Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sol/misk/weyes

Reeni

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian banged Sanaa(sorry cant remember her characters name)

while the husband was in the living room

Liz met a hot chick went home with her to only wake up with her kidney missing and a cell phone tape to her hand

Who is Sanaa? The chick that owns the business with the husband with the balls implant?

was it hottt??

Is Liz okay? I love her.. i hope she didn't like die.

thanks reeni!

Liz is ok

and yes to the women who owns the place

and I dont remember them banging

she use to be a prostitue the older women who use to be her madame is now blackmailing her she told christian and he told her he basically wants to bang her i turn my back for a sec end of scene and then the previews for new week come on

they´re not banging on screen unfortunately... it went like this

"i won´t tell your husband your secret and you won´t tell him mine"

"what is your secret?"

"that i fucked his wife before dinner"

(fadeout)

also, the midget babysitter almost gets fired cause sean catches him massage julia´s breast "to help her lactate"

sean almost bangs the former babysitter candidate again, he´s at her place and she feeds him hash brownies, but he gets a bad trip from the weed and eventually pusses out

why dont you download the episodes?

they are usually on the net a couple of hours after they were on, thats how i watch all shows cause i dont get them over here in germany. no commercials and you can watch them whenever you want... and if you archive them right away theres no need for dvd-boxes either

so....

matt moved out of the house to become full-fledged scientology, sean and christian hire a professional to kidnapp and "reprogram" him but the kidnapping goes wrong and matt escapes

christian is becoming infatuated with christina (the black chick), and is trying to buy christina out from her pimp for 500k, to get it he sleeps with a fat rich (female) patient for 400k. obviously he doesnt tell christina that he is buying her out, and, using that, even after paying the pimp continues to blackmail christina and forces her to work for her again. turns out the pimp is in the "kidney" business, the women who seduced and stole liz´s kideny apparently was one of her siblings. christina seduces a guy at a bar and steals his kidney

all in between this, sean and his annoying wife get re-married

anything i missed?

god i want to punch that blonde cranky bitch and the male-maid-turned-pseudopsychologist midget in the face

how anyone can want to have such a woman in his life LET ALONE have kids with her voluntarly is absolutely beyond me and bad script writing IMHO