Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Derrick-mutha-fuckin-Carter

randydeshaies

"am gonna take ya down......down to love town"

great track!

would someone please bring Dimitri fom Paris to bahsten please!!!

YES!!! :drool:

There is another Dim edit in this Carter set a few tracks after that LoveTown one, too...the vocal goes "Any love that you feeeel, is reaaalll....any tiiiiime that you use love, you lose looovvvee..." Love that one too! These are all on Dimitri's In The House of Love 3-Cd set. There is one CD that's all the unmixed bombs too. Very discoey but Derrick somehow makes it werk.

YES!!! :drool:

There is another Dim edit in this Carter set a few tracks after that LoveTown one, too...the vocal goes "Any love that you feeeel, is reaaalll....any tiiiiime that you use love, you lose looovvvee..." Love that one too! These are all on Dimitri's In The House of Love 3-Cd set. There is one CD that's all the unmixed bombs too. Very discoey but Derrick somehow makes it werk.

i like disco -house a lot!....i think that the cd you are talking about is " live at the playboy mansion"

nope. that one's an oldie but a goodie. Lovetown is on there too. If you like that one, pick up his After the Playboy Mansion one too.

i'm talking about his newest one...from this past year...In the House of Love, out on Defected I believe.

Best Dim CD mix of all time = Mixer Presents Dimitri from Paris. Crazy shit on dere. Still love it, many years later.

Fuckin Love that CD!

I still play the "May the Funk be with You" of that triple pack (amongst others)

Yesss! :drool: so good!!! I love the beginning of the CD..."beautiful sisters... be free! ....be stroonnnnggggg!"

you don't by chance have the set on MP3, do you? my CD starts skipping around the bjork track. :(