Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Element???

funkd

I like it very much. Nice size space, comfortable. I love some of the decorative elements like the sprouted coconuts they have adorning the bar and the bathrooms. The upstairs space has a mezzanine level which I've never been on, but makes for good people watching. The downstairs is cozy and has good sound. The bar is comfortable to hang at. The restrooms are spacious and good looking; the one downstairs is "shared" in the sense that the sink area divides the men's/ladies' areas.

It's an attractive space in a good location with good sound and interior design. At times I think their promotion is a bit on a the quiet side, but otherwise, no complaints.

I like it very much. Nice size space, comfortable. I love some of the decorative elements like the sprouted coconuts they have adorning the bar and the bathrooms. The upstairs space has a mezzanine level which I've never been on, but makes for good people watching. The downstairs is cozy and has good sound. The bar is comfortable to hang at. The restrooms are spacious and good looking; the one downstairs is "shared" in the sense that the sink area divides the men's/ladies' areas.

It's an attractive space in a good location with good sound and interior design. At times I think their promotion is a bit on a the quiet side, but otherwise, no complaints.

I've noticed the very subdued promotion too, not sure what that's all about. It looks like a beautiful place, they should make more of an effort to get people in there...