Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY HOWELLS at Jet - September 18th

jetnightclub

JET isn't too nice for VIP! I was told there was no guest list after explaining I was DJing with Danny back in 1997 and was the first one to bring him to Vegas (Utopia) back then! They said they have NO GUEST list. :(

Who told you this, and how far in advance did you inquire? More to the point, if you're connected with Danny, why couldn't you get on his list?

I'm not suggesting you don't really have that connection -- I don't know you from Adam. But neither will the hosts at Jet, if you just call or email them at random. Hell, for the last 30 years the phrase "I'm with the DJ" has been one of the worst door lines ever.

I've been going to Jet since their NYE opening weekend, have nothing but respect for the hosts and door staff. Not to mention, I've heard from plenty of CP folk that have been hooked up with guest lists at Jet.

I was there of course!! In the corner....As usual.

Danny came on at about 1. Overall it was a good great. Faarsheed who noted that Danny is one of his favs. Appreciated the set. They all had a good time. It was pretty crazy. Every table in the house room was sold. As well as they sold about 80 pre-sale tickets.

The room was packed well into the morning. Honestly I can believe that fact about the Guestlist because they did pay some money to get Danny in there. However if you know Danny personally I believe you could have gone about it a different way.

And if you don't why would a Major Club have a guestlist for a Special Event. You have to understand that, that was a special event. Guestlist typically are for your typical day to day events.

Your guestlist should have been being able to see Danny Howells in Las Vegas. Which very rarely happens.