Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here u go yous....

starscream

what is it..cant click

At Fine By Me Inc., we believe it is easier for LGBT people to come out of the closet if their friends and allies publicly come out against homophobia too. We know there are countless people all across America who support equal rights--both gay and straight, from every community in every state--and we want to give them a human face. Join a campaign that is just as diverse as the country we live in, a movement growing stronger every day. Fine By Me is a non-profit organization.

What's New at Fine By Me

Gay? Fine By America: Over 50,000 Americans Now A Part of the Gay? Fine By Me T-shirt Project

Americans across the country are already gearing up to distribute thousands of "gay? fine by me." T-shirts this fall. In June, the Gay? Fine By Meâ„¢ T-shirt Project celebrated the distribution of our 50,000th "gay? fine by me." T-shirt. Among the 50,000 participants came a record 15,000 college and high school students wearing shirts in Spring 2006. Students from over 75 schools started Spring '06 Gay? Fine By Me T-shirt drives in their communities. They came from all over--from Oakland, CA to Fargo, ND to Charlottesville, VA. For a complete list of where students are organizing Gay? Fine By Me T-shirt drives this year, click here. For pictures from T-shirt drives past and present, click here.

The Gay? Fine By Me T-shirt Project Spreads to Businesses, Churches, Communities Across U.S.

The Gay? Fine By Me T-shirt Project isn't limited to schools. Religious institutions, businesses and community organizations are joining the Gay? Fine By Me movement too. For information on some of the other types of communities participating in the T-shirt Project, click here. For info on getting your business, church or synagogue, or even your entire town involved, including details on customized Gay? Fine By Me shirts with your group's name or logo, email startup@finebyme.org.