Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Important Info Regarding Tiesto At Abyss

jarmenio

Tiesto's management posted this on his website DJTIESTO.COM @ 3:30am EST this morning.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tiësto shows cancelled due to health

On Tuesday, September 19th, Tiësto complained of chest pains and shortness of breath. As a result, he was hospitalized in the Netherlands for medical testing. Early indications are that he is suffering from a condition known as "pericarditus." The doctors are confident that he will make a complete recovery through the use of medication and rest.

At this date it is uncertain as to how long it will take for Tiësto to recuperate. He will be kept at the hospital for a couple of days for further testing and rest. Aside from the pain in his chest he is feeling fine and is fully confident that he will be back to work soon.

For the reasons explained, Prime Time Management BV has been forced to cancel Tiësto's North-American shows scheduled to take place this coming weekend. Management hopes to be able to provide further information as it comes available regarding Tiësto's anticipated recovery period and the status of other upcoming performances.

Anyone who bought tickets from me in advance will be refunded 100%, I apologize for this but this is out of our hands.

The press release can be found on his website at Tiësto

that sux, he's working too hard, prob stress related, poor guy!!!

.....i wasn't planning on seeing him but i know alot of people must be very disappointed.... :( well he is supposed to have a full recovery.....he'll b back in no time prob.

i can't imagine having his schedule (or any other international dj's schedule for that matter). although i heard he only spun for a few hours at the borgata maybe its just all too much, who knows. i knmow it sux when u pay 60 bucks and the dj is only playing for a few hours, which is why i haven't been to those big events.....but maybe there's more behind the scenes than we know (pericarditus??)

fuckin A man....damn....my bday present is fucking ruined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::compsux:

shit happens bro, i remeber when JP was supposed to spin at Exit for a special event and i was hyped up for over a month cause i was at that club every weekend. shit got canceled that same week and went to copa, i got my money back and was pretty upset but what ya going to do. i really hope he will plan another night at abyss in the future cause it would be great for NJ and also for abyss. sorry ur bday got ruined, celebrate it this comming weekend or next and just have a blast. happy bday.

Z

shit happens bro, i remeber when JP was supposed to spin at Exit for a special event and i was hyped up for over a month cause i was at that club every weekend. shit got canceled that same week and went to copa, i got my money back and was pretty upset but what ya going to do. i really hope he will plan another night at abyss in the future cause it would be great for NJ and also for abyss. sorry ur bday got ruined, celebrate it this comming weekend or next and just have a blast. happy bday.

Z

shut up

Z

GAY

Z

thanx for the bday wishes...

and i hear you about shit happening...but for once i would only have to actually drive 25 mins to hear my fav dj in the world on my bday and it got cancelled...JP spins around here every week...tiesto is much harder to go see...

thanx for the bday wishes...

and i hear you about shit happening...but for once i would only have to actually drive 25 mins to hear my fav dj in the world on my bday and it got cancelled...JP spins around here every week...tiesto is much harder to go see...

I'll make it up for you hotstuff :kiss2: