Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the return of ESP...and something new for NYC

az-tec

Been a while since we threw a party...Greg and I have been waiting for the right party to come along. Something we could get excited for and really do something special in. Well we have found it. We have been waiting for a intimate mid sized venue wiht great sound to throw parties in NYC. With a lack of one, us and 2 other promotion teams got together and decided to build one.

Next month prepare for something special to come back to NYC. A new party in the former Centro-Fly space...

Now we all know Duvet which took over the space is not a dance music venue. It is a restaurant with commercial music at night with an average soundsystem and no dancefloor...right?

NOT ANYMORE!

The team we have put together for our new Friday night party at Duvet is changing that. We have a brand new custom built Turbosound sound system being installed as we speak, a brand new custom dj booth being installed in the same area as the old booth, a new lighting rig being put up and the center of the club is being cleared out of all the beds to make a proper dancefloor.

On top of that we are booking some of Dance Musics best artists to come and play for us.

This is the party you have been waiting for...dance musics best in a mid sized gorgeous club with new sound system and lighting.

Grand Opening will be Friday night October 13th with non other than Armand Van Helden on the decks. Opening the night up will be Chris Soul and Closing the night will be Magnetik Musics own Dave Vasquez.

Our second week is a very special night for me...a booking I have been working on for almost 3 years now. For the first time in the US...KING UNIQUE! Thats right...for my bday party on October 20th we have the best in Dirty House Music and more to be announced!

Wait til you see what comes next!

This party is brought to you by Velvet List, East Side Productions and Area Event.

Get ready...cause this going to be one hell of a party!

what a surprise?! Andy & Greg putting together another great event at a space they have kinda custom tweeked and they're bringing in talent that hasn't been rivaled! good shit as always!!

:love: lmao

hahahah

maybe we can get a little stimulus>response going in there at some point ;)