Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Perceptions on Proton Radio 9.25 - Demi, Omid & Desyn

davidjosephs

PERCEPTIONS

Hosted by Dres and David Josephs

Every Second and Fourth Monday of the Month starting at 3pm EST.

Proton Radio

WOW!! We wanted to thank all of you who tuned in this past Monday for Guy Gerber's guest mix - we had nearly 1000 listeners which Proton hasn't seen in some time and look to smash that number two fold with our next show. Again, what a great way to get your sounds out to a global audience, so we encourage locals to continue sending us their mixes for future consideration.

What can we say about our upcoming show that wouldn't make us sound like kids in a candy store -- we are extremely pleased to have guests Omid, Demi and Desyn Masiello for our next show!! These three dynamo's have done so much in the industry - starting labels such as Alternate Route & Sexonwax -- cd compilations heralded across the globe - you name it, these guys have done it.

Yes we are a bit early announcing this show but make sure to mark it down on your calendars - you won't want to miss it.

More about Omid, Demi and Desyn:

Omid:

"I love music... how it can make our emotions flow; how it can change the way we think; the way we love; the way we express ourselves." Omid16B

Omid16B lives for music. A true talent on the underground scene, cutting edge dance music is like oxygen for Omid Nourizadeh. A DJ, producer and label owner of Alola, Disclosure and Sexonwax Records, he's spreading his passion worldwide - from the UK to the USA, from Europe to Asia and Australia. More: Omid16B.com

Demi:

There was never a grand plan to ever make a career out of being a DJ. I was from a very young age musically inclined and thank my Mum for bashing on at me to play as many instruments as possible. I started playing the piano from the age of 7, learning to play more famous compositions before taking theory and practical, reaching Grade 5 level.

By the time I went to University though, my desire to continue playing the piano diminished rapidly and this is one thing I do regret more than anything else and now am determined to put amends to that. In terms of electronic music, the rave scene and those early years, well everyone has their own story and mine really began in the summer of 1997 – my summer of love and yes on that island called Ibiza. More: /// DJ Demi / Biography

Desyn Masiello:

Desyn is one of the very few DJ’s in recent years that has stood out and caught the ear of some of the worlds largest DJs (with Deep Dish, Sander K and Danny Howells nominating him as their 'future DJ Hero' in DJ Magazine's Top 100 poll). With many established DJs and newcomer DJs leaning towards a particular style and musical range, many are pigeon holed into a 'genre' of music. Desyn, however, has managed to establish his own sound that crosses boundaries and proves difficult to categorize. More: :: DESYN MASIELLO ::