Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ? American girls ? Clubs ?

cannavaro

Hi everyone,

I´ll be in Vegas from 27/09 to 02/10 and I need some info.

I´ll have 05 nights to enjoy Las Vegas nightlife, which clubs should I go ? I´m 25 years old, I don´t care about what music is playing, my main concern (only one by the way) is to be in the hot places with the most beautiful good lookin people (specially girls).

What´s the best place to meet single women ? How do you Americans enjoy your parties ? In Italy besides music and drinking, we flert girls and they like (we try at least kiss them). Do American girls kiss a guy in the first night they meet like here in Rome ?

It will be five nights, do you have a special day for each club ? I´ll have Wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and Sunday. Can you help me make a plan to enjoy as much as possible ?

Thank´s a lot!

Beautiful women are everywhere. Friendly women are everywhere. Whether you meet them in a club, bar or elevator, you'll meet beautiful, friendly women anywhere you go. Kissing the first night you meet a guy? People have sex within a few hours of meeting each other. (it's called "drunk and horny")

You'd probably like the other popular mega-clubs of the moment: Tao, Pure and Jet. Smaller but still hugely popular clubs are Body English and Tryst. You'll find more beautiful women at any of these places than you'll know what to do with.

Less popular means smaller lines, but doesn't necessarily mean less fun. Places like Studio 54, Tabu and Rain have smaller crowds out front, but are still packed inside on weekends with people having the time of their lives.

If you like electronic music, Ice is going to be insane on Saturday night with two big headliners booked, Armin van Buuren and Felix da Housecat. There's another big reason that Ice may be OTC on Saturday, but you'll have to go to find out.

Otherwise read through other posts on this board to see what everyone has to say about different places, talk to people in town and go from there.