Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the most important music for nyrs?

It depends on who your asking ...

These are 3 tracks I'm really feeling at the moment ...

Timo Maas - Ubik(the dance)

Mas - Chemic

lil louie vs. Josh wink - French Kiss (remix)

Anything by Mauro Picotto or Mario Piu, Anything on BXR,Clockwork,Bonzai,Tracid Traxx or Nukleuz is slamming ...

I like that hard big bass italian/german(european) trance/house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 07-31-2000).]

For me personally, it's all about house music.. All flavors, shapes, and sizes.. From Garage, to progressive.. I love it all.. I am also a big techno fan.. I can enjoy trance too.. I dont like Breaks, D&B or rap..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

I was wondering what was big in NYC too. LA is all about trance these days. I'm one of the few promoters in town that won't jump on the trance tip, as I throw a weekly "true" house party. I wouldn't mind checking out gabber, as I understand it, it's hard core belgian techno, is that true??? There aren't any clubs out here that play it, so I'm not too versed in it...can anyone recommend a good record that I could pick up and see what the sound is all about??? I miss the techno raves of the early 90's, but house music will always be #1.

variety is the spice of life.....I literally will listen (and have listened to anything).....this meant historically inorder to listen to all the different styles of music I liked I just had to go to 4 or 5 clubs in a weekend wink.gif .... I had and am in principal opposed to the 'genre-fication' of music, every time you ready some press there is an alleged new style of music........home in Sydney on Friday nites has 4 different areas with a tech house arena, breaks room, d'n'b room, top level funky chunky house......no cheese no r&B,....are there clubs in NYC with similar variety?

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Agreed with nolimit & Frankie nice track but my version doesn't mention lil louie on it at all. I got it before the thretened law suit... wonder what thats worth? Good old Pete Tong doubles the price of one of my records!

VJ yeh a bit of gabba never did anybody any harm... so long as you dont have a history of mental illness in the family. lol.

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 07-31-2000).]

Originally posted by back2basics:

Agreed with nolimit & Frankie nice track but my version doesn't mention lil louie on it at all. I got it before the thretened law suit... wonder what thats worth? Good old Pete Tong doubles the price of one of my records!

I,also, got it a while ago but on mp3... off my boys server and the track was labeled: wink vs. lil louie ... thats strange, but whatever ...That song is getting mad play in the UK and Ibiza.... is it on vinyl?

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

It depends on who your asking ...

These are 3 tracks I'm really feeling at the moment ...

Timo Maas - Ubik(the dance)

Mas - Chemic

lil louie vs. Josh wink - French Kiss (remix)

Anything by Mauro Picotto or Mario Piu, Anything on BXR,Clockwork,Bonzai,Tracid Traxx or Nukleuz is slamming ...

I like that hard big bass italian/german(european) trance/house

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 07-31-2000).]

sounds really good, funny is: everybody is talking about house and everybody is talking about another kind of style......

so, what is house?