Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I finally finished my tour!!!!

electrodelux

i have finally finished my 7 month tour and boy am i happy to be heading back to L.A.! I have been doing a tour of the northwest as well as chicago and vegas for V Cast music. I am looking forward to hearing what everyone has been up too. cant wait to attend some militant sex council parties. and i have also launched a label now too titled Project Record Label and im doing my first release this christmas. it has already been picked up for a Johnny Fiasco mix coming out on OM.

see you soon.

well the majority of my tour was based in the northwest so i did pretty much every city in washington and oregon that could be done. Seattle holds a very warm place in my heart. The djs and crowd there really know whats up when it comes to house, electro, and techno. Portland is a great town when it comes to house as well if you go there i suggest you stay at the jupiter hotel.

and of course vegas, chicago, and vancouver really rocked. Pullman washington was a major surprise but that college town went off. so i arrive in l.a. this saturday and i am looking to do some gigs immediately. if anyone needs some guest djs i can come solo or as a duo with soko. we go by The Wilson Project. We are also a band.

let me know!