Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Kid Chris@ Love review

Man by the time i got there i was alreayd exhausted from the beating charles webster was throwig down at cielo.

Got there around 5am and walked into some good beats by peter bailey and was having a blast until i just ran out of gas around 8somethign am. After all gotta get ready for tonights danny t carl cox ngiht.

Anybody else on this board show up? Enjoy the music and the crowd seem to be enjoying it very much so thats good to hear. Tkc was really playing some great shit just wish i was more energized, but theres always next time.

Man by the time i got there i was alreayd exhausted from the beating charles webster was throwig down at cielo.

Got there around 5am and walked into some good beats by peter bailey and was having a blast until i just ran out of gas around 8somethign am. After all gotta get ready for tonights danny t carl cox ngiht.

Anybody else on this board show up? Enjoy the music and the crowd seem to be enjoying it very much so thats good to hear. Tkc was really playing some great shit just wish i was more energized, but theres always next time.

tkc play any dark beats at all? just curioius.....

tkc play any dark beats at all? just curioius.....

I got there at 5am myself and until i left around 830am tkc was playing some dark eveil beats thats for sure.

THAT KID CHRIS returns to LOVE on weds Nov 22nd THANSGIVING EVE along with URBAN RELIEF PROJECT, BASHAR from 9pm till 8am, more info coming soon.

I got there at 5am myself and until i left around 830am tkc was playing some dark eveil beats thats for sure.

THAT KID CHRIS returns to LOVE on weds Nov 22nd THANSGIVING EVE along with URBAN RELIEF PROJECT, BASHAR from 9pm till 8am, more info coming soon.

hey that sounds like fun! and no work on t-giving....yipeeeeeeeeee

:party:

ps: moderators can you put more smilies in the standard emoticons dropdown menu? thanks in advance

:working: