Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am sooooooooooo glad tim salmon is leaving!!!

weyes

talk about washed up :rolleyes: ! sheesh! mr. strikeout of this season for being so highly regarded finally has his time up and i'm glad he's not coming back. i went to the game on thursday and inbetween every half-inning the screen was full of salmon nostalgia. every time he was up, people got to their feet, waiting for his 300th home run (which i'll admit, is quite something, but he's had a piece of shit season - and as the dh - and he was out on the d.l. all of last year), taking pictures every time he swung the bat, only to be surprised by his strikeouts.

the last game of the season is on now, and, if he doesn't get the 300th on his own, a sentimental pitcher will have to give it to him. he wasn't dh most of the season for a reason, people. i'm glad to finally see him go.

talk about washed up :rolleyes: ! sheesh! mr. strikeout of this season for being so highly regarded finally has his time up and i'm glad he's not coming back. i went to the game on thursday and inbetween every half-inning the screen was full of salmon nostalgia. every time he was up, people got to their feet, waiting for his 300th home run (which i'll admit, is quite something, but he's had a piece of shit season - and as the dh - and he was out on the d.l. all of last year), taking pictures every time he swung the bat, only to be surprised by his strikeouts.

the last game of the season is on now, and, if he doesn't get the 300th on his own, a sentimental pitcher will have to give it to him. he wasn't dh most of the season for a reason, people. i'm glad to finally see him go.

i dunno Tim Slamon is an ANGEL if i was an angel fan i would be giving it up for the guy

these guys that give it all for one team through a career are something special

and its not like the guys been a stiff in his career

put up some respectable numbers