Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my time in chicago

bella53081

Friday Sept 29 I snuck away from my hotel in downtown chicago to check out the Victor Hotel and Spy Bar after working 12 hours nd i had to get up at 7am but i was like oh well!!! LOL

Victor Hotel is a really cool place, reminds me so much of the meatpacking district in new york!!! liked nthat it was set away from everything, older crowd, cool more sophisticated but NOT pretentious at all. free sushi and champagne at 9.....very nic people....dj was good, dj ballard.....got a ride to spy bar afterwards from 2 GENTLEMAN which doesn't happen in new york, GUYS WHO ACTUALLY BUY GIRLS DRINKS.

anyways then went to spy bar for dj dan, but he didnt come on until 2am...the dj before him was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. i hope he can somehow come to new york....mixin marc i believe his name was...omg. spy bar was my fav so far, good crowd, although girls dont really dance to house music as much, got to 'battle' lmao this one guy whicfh was fun....haha..... i met dan, lol i guess i was so drunk the first thig i said to him was "why didn't u write back to me on myspace?" lmao. he apologized and said his assistnt does all that, i should ehave figured lol, anyways was a really nice guy. threw some darker tracks, very well m xed, i left around 3 am though so i could get back to the hote l to work!!!

wsent to BUZZ alone and i saw some dancing frm ab out 3 main guys, new york blows sthem out of the waqter re dancing. no girls were really "DANCING" except nfor grinding against each other and dancing on poles. it ws tht type of plac4e. met some mad cool guys though,.....it is really segregated here though so i dont know if i like that too much. I went to BUZZ to meet dj inphinity, and when he finally came there, it was 3am and i had to bounce, but i intorduced him, he has sick productions and i told him soo..too bad i had to miss his set!! he's nother i would love to see in new york...

more 2 come, i want to check out smart bar/crobar or possibly tht note plce tonight nd then im bck in new york!!! ;)

Niiiiice :)

I will be back to chi-town probably in january - i'm gonna make my man take me to spybar and Victor Hotel :D

oohhh yeah and DEFINITELY check out this place called THE BLUE NOTE awesome last night, house music wednesdays, funky house music....WITH talented artists painting somemreally cool abstract art :)

good djs, esp GENE HUNT, who spun funky FUNKY house music, something im not really used to but was GREAT.

i have his cd and he gave me a record and i would lovveeee to see him come to new york, could def fit in shelter, sullivan room or cielo omg people check him out!!!!!

also chip e was good....lola def check out the blue note!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
oohhh yeah and DEFINITELY check out this place called THE BLUE NOTE awesome last night, house music wednesdays, funky house music....WITH talented artists painting somemreally cool abstract art :)

good djs, esp GENE HUNT, who spun funky FUNKY house music, something im not really used to but was GREAT.

i have his cd and he gave me a record and i would lovveeee to see him come to new york, could def fit in shelter, sullivan room or cielo omg people check him out!!!!!

also chip e was good....lola def check out the blue note!!! :)

I will definately hit the Blue Note.. i love that they have a guy painting.. thats an idea my man had his for his parties on tuesdays at celebrity.. i'll tell him to check this place out.. thanks for the info :D

• 3 weeks later...