Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC '07 advice - do this now! i promise you will be happy

deepfunk

I am from Miami, and you do not want the mess of Sobe during WMC, stay downtown, you are a 5 dollar cab ride from SPACE, Twilo, Pawn Shop, Nocturnal, and the other top venues that will have the best DJs late night and into early morning...also, Sobe is a 10-15 dollar cab ride from downtown.

I am from Miami, and you do not want the mess of Sobe during WMC, stay downtown, you are a 5 dollar cab ride from SPACE, Twilo, Pawn Shop, Nocturnal, and the other top venues that will have the best DJs late night and into early morning...also, Sobe is a 10-15 dollar cab ride from downtown.

I disagree...plenty of venues in sobe plus you have the beach. How can you go to Miami and not hang by the beach. As for costs dividing a cab downtown both ways between 3 people both ways is about the equivalent to a round of drinks.

I have never stayed downtown. Although been to Miami a few dozen times. Stay between 5th and 20th streets. A lot of great cafes and shops to browse.