Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters Nov 10th Alchemy

scoobeedoo01

Yea, whoops my fault. It was LAWERENCE and not LAWLER. I got excited for a mintue and typed in lawler by accident. But from what i heard Lawerence tore it up for a CT party, and it being at Alchemy. But yea, what does JP spin these days? Tribal?Electro?Just askin cuz im not the biggest JP fan

Stay Tuned For Another Huge Ct Massive On Martin Luther King Weekend..

This Party Is Gonna Bang..........

Jonathan Plays To The Crowd Like A Real Dj Should.. A Dj Shouldn't Come In And Play What He Pre Programmed He Or She Needs To Play To The Crowd.. If You Havem't Heard Jp In A While Come And Party

Cover Is Only Like $10 What Do You Have To Lose... Definitely Gonna Be A Party Going On With Banging Ass Music. Even If You Hate His Music You Need To Love The Party..

He has customized technics in there that are made for use with his computer.. I wouldn't even know what buttons to push in that booth its fucking crazy

He had a few long builds but they werent out of control.

The only to find out is to make an appearance. Show up at 10:30 and stay on the floor til close and you will get a full feel of what he does.

THIS EVENT IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 10TH ..

THE 11TH WAS A TYPO...

I have 2 large table areas that we are selling for a group of 8-10 and a group of 16-20 people...

It is $30 per person this includes cover and TOP SHELF OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT..

send me a message or call 203.777.9400 and talk to someone about it there..

Tables are for 21+ only and are right on the side of the dancefloor. We will be setting up the booth on the side stage like we did for boris so the table area will be directly across from the DJ