Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alex santer

i am extremely excited that finally Alex Santer from Twisted Records is going to grace NYC!!

It's been a long awaited time and on Oct 20th he's going to play alongside Oscar G at Pacha!!!

OSCAR_G_OCT_20_SA470.jpg

who is coming for this?!?! :D

its a bout fuckin time! pacha brings in two djs ive been WANTING to come to new york in back to back weeks! CARLOS FAUVRELLE (THIS SAT) & ALEX SANTER! great bookings pacha, KEEP THIS UP!!!

i am extremely excited that finally Alex Santer from Twisted Records is going to grace NYC!!

It's been a long awaited time and on Oct 20th he's going to play alongside Oscar G at Pacha!!!

OSCAR_G_OCT_20_SA470.jpg

who is coming for this?!?! :D

Just what NYC needs, more Tribal Blah. Im sorry people, none of these guys including Vibe can lick Calderones ass. He is the best tribal DJ there is right now. Just stupid goin to see anyone else that just plays tribal. Cause Calderone kills them all. Pacha is a smart buis, They got Boris, Calderone will Follow. Pacha knows what they are doing. Calderone will be playin there soon.

Just what NYC needs, more Tribal Blah. Im sorry people, none of these guys including Vibe can lick Calderones ass. He is the best tribal DJ there is right now. Just stupid goin to see anyone else that just plays tribal. Cause Calderone kills them all. Pacha is a smart buis, They got Boris, Calderone will Follow. Pacha knows what they are doing. Calderone will be playin there soon.

Come now ray, your better than this bro. We all know u dont like tribal, but stop bashing it so much man. It a matter of taste THATS ALL. ALOT of people dont like all the shit u like i.e. (funkagenda, granite & phunk, ian carey, exacta etc. etc.) i like some of that style of house, but alot of that shit to me is FLUFF! You have never even heard santer or alot of other BIG tribal djs so how can u say calderone is the best? needless to say hes probably def in the top 3 but whether hes the best is a matter of the individual person. There are alot of different styles of tribal, and from the santer sets Ive heard, his style of tribal is completely different than calderone. its comparing apples to oranges. so please man be more open-minded from now on, no need to bash tribal so much , just cause u dont like it doesnt mean its terrible.

Come now ray, your better than this bro. We all know u dont like tribal, but stop bashing it so much man. It a matter of taste THATS ALL. ALOT of people dont like all the shit u like i.e. (funkagenda, granite & phunk, ian carey, exacta etc. etc.) i like some of that style of house, but alot of that shit to me is FLUFF! You have never even heard santer or alot of other BIG tribal djs so how can u say calderone is the best? needless to say hes probably def in the top 3 but whether hes the best is a matter of the individual person. There are alot of different styles of tribal, and from the santer sets Ive heard, his style of tribal is completely different than calderone. its comparing apples to oranges. so please man be more open-minded from now on, no need to bash tribal so much , just cause u dont like it doesnt mean its terrible.

These guys WISH they could get half the tracks he has acces to. Not including all his massive edits he does, that not many will ever get. The man is the Tribal King. I have talked to tribal DJs, and they all agree. Ask Oscar, ask Alex, I bet 100% they will tell you the same.

"LET ME SET U FREE!!!!!!!

These guys WISH they could get half the tracks he has acces to. Not including all his massive edits he does, that not many will ever get. The man is the Tribal King. I have talked to tribal DJs, and they all agree. Ask Oscar, ask Alex, I bet 100% they will tell you the same.

"LET ME SET U FREE!!!!!!!

you are right in that sense, he has edits no one will ever get, and gets tracks no one else will ever get, (and im sure alot of tribal djs look up to him) but u missed the whole point of my post, tribal might be BLAH to you, but its not to alot of us, and alot of us dont like that style of house that u LOVE.

you are right in that sense, he has edits no one will ever get, and gets tracks no one else will ever get, (and im sure alot of tribal djs look up to him) but u missed the whole point of my post, tribal might be BLAH to you, but its not to alot of us, and alot of us dont like that style of house that u LOVE.

Well my point is. Why go hear DJs that wish they could be as good Calderone, and wish they can play the tracks he gets. When Victor spins in the city at least once a month. I dont think all tribal is blah. Victor plays the best, I dont wanna go hear other tribal DJs, that play tracks that are no where near as good as what Calderone plays to open the night. I like all house. Just BOMBS, no matter what style. If im listenin to tribal, it better be massive BOMBS. And Victor is the only tribal DJ who can do that.

hey kid...will u please shut the fuck up....u r really fuckin annoying...u know shit about music ...u fuckin newbie...calderone was good in the fuckin 90s.....when u were in the 2nd grade...ur opinions are so fuckin whack...please quit ur posting...fuckin rookie

hey kid...will u please shut the fuck up....u r really fuckin annoying...u know shit about music ...u fuckin newbie...calderone was good in the fuckin 90s.....when u were in the 2nd grade...ur opinions are so fuckin whack...please quit ur posting...fuckin rookie

O damn!!!! Looks like im gettin to someone!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dude if my posting pisses u off. I'll do more of it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RELAX OLD MAN!!!! YOU MAY HAVE A STROKE!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dont forgot, I am a SUPERSTARR!!!! Show me the respect I deserve Asswipe

when did my thread become a calderone topic?

LOL ray ray please stop. your USELESS BANTERS doesn't make any sense at all......:nopity:

Its a fuckin forum!!!!! Where house music, DJs, and the scene is talked about. Please dont tell me to stop.....That will just make me talk more. People are too fuckin sensitve. What da hell are we, all fuckin Old ladies in here. I state my opinion, and like to discus, GET DA FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!

Im glad your happy about this night, go have a good a time, and ignore me!!! People acting like I killed there mother.

Its a fuckin forum!!!!! Where house music, DJs, and the scene is talked about. Please dont tell me to stop.....That will just make me talk more. People are too fuckin sensitve. What da hell are we, all fuckin Old ladies in here. I state my opinion, and like to discus, GET DA FUCK OVER IT!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!

Im glad your happy about this night, go have a good a time, and ignore me!!! People acting like I killed there mother.

lmfao

ahaha RAY Ray you just got surved. but i do agree with one thing calderone is the best progressive/tribal dj holding it down right now. =]

but sometimes you sound like a dumb ass to everyone on this forum because of the shit you say,but hey everyone's got their own opinion about certain things so whateva. DO your thing

LET ME SET YOU FREE" you have that track? possed to come out in nov on his album.

sorry for the thread jack indy lol i LUFF you

Well my point is. Why go hear DJs that wish they could be as good Calderone, and wish they can play the tracks he gets. When Victor spins in the city at least once a month. I dont think all tribal is blah. Victor plays the best, I dont wanna go hear other tribal DJs, that play tracks that are no where near as good as what Calderone plays to open the night. I like all house. Just BOMBS, no matter what style. If im listenin to tribal, it better be massive BOMBS. And Victor is the only tribal DJ who can do that.

ray, you have enough knowledge of the scene to know DIFFERENT DJ'S OFFER THE LISTENER DIFFERENT THINGS. Trust me im sure oscar g is happy being himself and doesnt wish he was victor, same goes for santer, im sure they both are happy where they are at right now. last time @ pacha oscar g was playing major bombs for pretty much the whole night, and i hear dj abel is fuckin ridiculous, i gotta hear him SOON. anyway, i cant wait for SANTER & oscar to tear pacha apart.

i didnt notice this post b4...blahahaha...u refer to tracks as bombs...u r a fuckin loser!!!!! dj worship will get u nowhere! did u mention that oscar and alex wish they had access to the tracks that victor can get? holy shit dont talk on this board ever again

i didnt notice this post b4...blahahaha...u refer to tracks as bombs...u r a fuckin loser!!!!! dj worship will get u nowhere! did u mention that oscar and alex wish they had access to the tracks that victor can get? holy shit dont talk on this board ever again

Listen, its my opinion that VC is the best, and Im sure there are a lot of people who agree with me. So everyone just Shut the fuck up, and either agree, disagree, whatever. Go have fun listenin to other inferior tribal DJs, and ingnore me.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are the biggest LOSER, and complete waste of LIFE, that has ever lived. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLAD IM GETTIN TO YA!!! Makes my day that much better. HAHAHAHAHAHA

:clap2::cry::clap2::cry:

HE Eddie: Did you hear those Massive BOMBS that Sick DJ was playin. He was just droppin BOMBITY BOMBS left and right. I could not get over all the Major BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS, he was dropping.

PS BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB.......GO FUCK YOU AUNT SUSAN, and you FATHER!!!!

uggggh, tribal.....why is nyc the only city addicted to this crap, downside of living here :blown:

Finally, some backup!!! I know im not the only one who feels this way!!! Just seems like the only one with enough balls to battle " Eddie The Large Vagina"

Eddie: YOU ARE A LARGE VAGINA"