Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spa axes Alison on Tuesday's...anyone know why?

I hope she got fired b/c she was such a bitch. She's rude to you at the door. There are many ways to ask some one to step out of line she just like to be a rude bitch. Now she's fired horay!!!! She's never shot me down, not at Lot, Spa or Consciencepoint, I just hate her.

I'm friends with someone who works/worked with Alison and that whole circuit (Spa, CP, etc.) I emailed him and here's what HE had to say:

"I know why Alison got fired. I heard it was because she was giving out to many comps. Since she has been doing the doors for so long and knows so many people, there are a lot of people who she always comps. So Steve figured he could save money by using door people who really don't know anyone.

So to all you fools who think it was because she let in too many guido's ( SO NOT TRUE) or who say it was because she was a bitch, which she is not. She is at the door for a reason, She is being paid to let right people in and keep the wrong ones out. If she turns you down it is because she was instructed to turn people like you down. Not because she gets a thrill out of it. She personally doesn't give a shit who is inside. Besides, Steve would never fire anyone for being a bitch ( he is the biggest bitch out there ). Now everyone get back to work :-)"

She doesn't get paid to be a bitch. That's by choice. There are many ways to let some one know that they cannot gain entry into the club that night. I've been in this business for a long time and fired several door persons for treating any of my guests that way.

Being rude to a patron does not make the club or the party promoters look good. That's not part of the job, controling who gets in is. A simple way is tell the person why their not getting, not insulting them.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

right answer - partly. ive worked with them for years. its never as simple as ANYTHING - especially with this crew lol. there's always 34875 reasons, some professional, SOME personal.

but fyi, Kenny, Connie, King, and Giovanni - who work spa & worked (life) probably know the MOST people out of everyone! lounges dont focus on door as much as the bar income -- unlike mega clubs like exit where 17 yr olds buy water all night, thats where they have to be concerned with the door. it all kinda makes sense I guess, (although it still makes no excuse for dave to be such an asshole!) steve on the other hand is fierce -i love the people who say he's a dick, they're just the ones he dissses lol

later!

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

MissDiva19@aol.com