Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is the Shelter party still good?

if its on sat night im sure it will stop at around 5am and the REAL shelter party will continue until the afternoon, if its on a thurs, fri, then let it be a great night.

a Party is a PARTY doesn't matter who is DJing as long as he/she is doin their job:)

and its a saturday party too

a Party is a PARTY doesn't matter who is DJing as long as he/she is doin their job:)

and its a saturday party too

well i agree wiht what your saying but much like whats happening this sat at SHELTER the REAL SHELTER party doesnt begin until 5am before that Lee Burridge and made events have rented out the space from 10-5am. Notice how on shelters website or upcomin events its not even mentioned otherbthan a special event from 10-5 and then SHELTER begins.

My first time going to Shelter was for the new location. Great music but it was too packed. The top floor was worse than an oven.

I went back 2 weeks ago because my friend and I didn't feel like calling it a night and it was close by. We got in at 4, danced till we couldn't dance no more and left at 8 AM. My friend doesn't go out much and was shocked to see people were arriving as we were leaving. We could still hear the music pumping out of Shelter from off the street 2 blocks walking away.

We'll definetly be going back real soon. :clap2:

oh yeah heres a quick clip of a party they had in MIAMI for the wmc earlier this yr.

Listen to the crowd at the very begining.

hahah!!!!! I was there! LOL...

havent checked out the new space, been meaning to....

went to a few shelter parties at the old space, didnt knwo what to expect when I got there, but it was def down a great time.... smelly, but a great time. No attitude, no hassles, just a whole lot of fun... theres a lot to be said for a party thats been around as long as Timmy's, esp in this city, where clubs/parties are constantly closing, reopening, switching owners, and being turned into condos (rip 8 hubert st)...

NEED NEED NEED to check out timmy again one of these days...

Ive been the resident in the basement for the last 5 or more weeks. Timmy keeps it ture to style upstairs and myself and guests play a vast range of House, Tech, progressive, funky, bumpy stuff downstairs. I have had a great feeling from the regulars there about the music and i love the true spirit of ppl there. Kinda real...no egoz.

I have had the opportunity to 8+hours down in the basement and ;) If you make it till 1 or 2pm you might get to hear some Bob Marley, U2, Rolling Stones, Beasty Boys, Etc...

The original Shelter party has been going for 15years now! If it sucked, dont think it would still be around. Good on them :) :)

shelter_back.jpg