Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants Defense is BAALLLIN!!!

HAZE

they've really turned it around the last 2 weeks. <3 the hit on Vick. :bounce:

:werd:

Hellz YEA!!! They got their swagger back!!!

Eli looked a little shaky in the first half but he really straightened it out after the 2nd quarter.

Shockey had his first 2 TD game of his career. Barber and Jacobs made Vick and Dunn look like Dick and Done.

Nothing better than all the sportscasters talking about how ATL is averaging 6.3 yds/carry and how they outran each opponent by at least 150 yds and how they have the #1 defense against the run and have Tiki and Jacobs come in there and make them look stupid. Dunn had that 1 90 yard run where 2 Giants defenders laid down like idiots but that's it.

Giants Vs. Bears for the NFC Championship. :D

I can't wait to watch them DESTROY the Cowgirls in front of the whole county next Monday.

Tell your father he did an amazing job with our lawn.

actually my father would be more likely to own the property you live in. you still pissed off that i took you to school on the Arod thing over on GN and on CP? give it up man, Arod ain't worth it. i aint trashing the yankees, i'm just trashing Arod. further proof that you have a Arod blow up doll in your basement and do naughty things to it. :laugh:

oh yeah, btw, go bucs!

g-men were able to get through the really tough part of schedule

but it doesnt let up

saints and bears were suppose to be easy outs at that begining of the yr lookin at the sched.

:werd: at least we get to play them at home. I really think we have a great chance of beating the Bears. Beat them at home in the regular season then beat them in Chitown for the NFC Championship. :D

And here's the new Ballin' video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXc2CU7isUw

• 2 weeks later...
arrington...out

toomer...out

strahan...out

umenyiora...out

burress...injured

gmen are gonna have a tough time...

Don't forget about Short and Tuck. They're both doubtful also.

Burress should be playing and Sinorice Moss will be in also.

On the bright side, Urlacher may not play and WR Bernard Berrian is listed as doubtful for Da Bears.

Gonna be a tough game with all damn injuries but we have a chance.

plaxico if your hurt and not gonna play shut your mouth

FOXSports.com

Posted: 1 hour ago

Giants' wide receiver Plaxico Burress continues to sit out practice due to back spasms, but that has not prevented him from speaking his mind about playing the Chicago Bears on Sunday night.

Burress sounds quite confident that he and the other Giants' receivers can fare well against the Bears' defensive backs.

"I don't think they're the best corners I've played against or we've played against this year. By far, no," Burress reportedly told the Newark Star-Ledger. "Those guys make plays (on) the balls that are thrown straight to them, but they're not just covering guys straight up and just shutting them down. I haven't seen any of that.

"They're very beatable."

When pressed about which group of defensive backs is toughest for him to play against, Burress reportedly told the newspaper it "Definitely not them. If they want to come out there and play cover-1, bump-and-run, be (my) guest. I, for one, love it.

"They want to come out there, bump and play press one-on-one? Let's get go out there and have fun. Let's get it."

Of course, as the Star-Ledger piece points out, Burress must be healthy to play on Sunday night. After missing last week's Giants' victory over Texas, Burress continues to miss practice. He was expected to work out Wednesday, but was ruled out after his back tightened up.

Burress, however, reportedly promised to "exploit" the Bears' corners if the cover him one-on-one. He also said the only reason why Chicago's corners combined for six interceptions is because of the team's stingy front seven.

"They fly around, they're physical guys, they get after it, they blitz, they hit gaps," Burress said. "They're up in there trying to create havoc. And that's why their defensive backs make plays because they create so much pressure up front."

The Bears' cornerbacks, on the other hand, did not seem to think much of Burress' comments.

"We'll see you on Sunday," cornerback Ricky Manning Jr. reportedly said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...