Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite party right now and why?

Try to think "party" rather than venue, although these days, weekends are mostly "venues" whereas weekdays are mostly "parties."

My favorite party RIGHT NOW is "probably" Vibal Saturdays with Tedd Patterson. I say "probably" because I can't really claim one of the parties I play at (stimulus>response, although, I do enjoy myself each time for the music and vibe) and I haven't gone to many parties latey (as opposed to one-time bookings or one-offs). Vibal is always good tunes though. I suppose I might also say ALMA which usually has very good music, especially early if you want a different vibe (jazzy, latin/brazilian stuff which eventually works its way up in tempo).

Soulgasm (Brian Coxx & Red's event) on Wednesday nights @ Sin Sin. Being an old school junkie in terms of vibe, dancing and music - they've really got a good thing going. Haven't been in a short while but love the party.

Taste The Industry is John Kano's (Havana Funk) event - it's got Jimmy Lopez...hands down THEE BEST percussionist in all of New York, a live PA by Jesse Colisante, DJ's - John Kano, Eddie Baez (great sound in a smaller venue, NOTHING like old Tunnel sets), Conrado Martinez & DJ Moody. Great crowd at these events.

There are so many, I feel Like I don't go out anymore. I have become that once a week guy. The weekday parties are usually the best. Roots hands down LLV and Hedge you can't go wrong. I have been to the Tuesday night Sapphire Lounge Lola you and Eman hold it down. Big ups to the dancers keeping house dance a live in NY. Soulgasm def another big dancer spot. Shelter Saturdays a haven for house heads. Then there are all these monthly parties: Alma, 718 sessions, Ain't Nothing But a house party, Evolve.

Bye, the way I went to the first few stimulus>response parties and loved them. Starting with Gabe's birthday, the vibe was amazing. Keep it up guys I have to make it out again.