Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made Event present Paul van Dyk (VONYC Sessions World Tour '06) @ Roseland, Wed 11/22

• 2 weeks later...
He better play Trance this night.... He is starting to be a Slacker

I hope he plays a set similar to the one he spun at the Roxy last year. That had to be one of the best sets iv'e heard since his residency at twilo. I danced my ass off when he got on, till @8a.m. with the occasional mixed drink break. Awesome night.

I hope he plays a set similar to the one he spun at the Roxy last year. That had to be one of the best sets iv'e heard since his residency at twilo. I danced my ass off when he got on, till @8a.m. with the occasional mixed drink break. Awesome night.

I agree.

But yes nothing beats his Twilo sets.. He was simply AMAZING!!!!

How many people does this Ballroom fit??? I don't want it to be overpacked. I went to see PVD in Central Park this past summer and had a great time. Would definitely like to see him again. What time is he scheduled to start playing?

How many people does this Ballroom fit??? I don't want it to be overpacked. I went to see PVD in Central Park this past summer and had a great time. Would definitely like to see him again. What time is he scheduled to start playing?

STEVE PORTER 9-12

PAUL VAN DYK 12-6

NOT TO SURE, BUT AROUND

3500-5000 PEOPLE FIT IN THERE(ROSELAND)

PLACE IS HUGH