Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tao ???

sleepingmonkey

Coming in for Halloween and planning to hit up TAO for Sander Kleinenberg, and I just had a couple of questions for those in the know. Will the dress code be a little relaxed considering it's a Giant Club event?? If I have presale tickets will I still have to stand on line like everyone else?? Will I have a problem getting in if I get there at 1am but, have a ticket??

Thanks for the info

Coming in for Halloween and planning to hit up TAO for Sander Kleinenberg, and I just had a couple of questions for those in the know. Will the dress code be a little relaxed considering it's a Giant Club event?? If I have presale tickets will I still have to stand on line like everyone else?? Will I have a problem getting in if I get there at 1am but, have a ticket??

Thanks for the info

It's the job of the ticket vendor, irrespective if its nightlife or any industry, to disclose to the purchaser what they are getting concurrent with the ticket. When does will call close? When does arrival end? Do presales purchasers que separate from general admission?